Instructions for the progressive return to activity within the Research Institutes of the University of Alicante. Forms 1 and 2 must be completed 48 hours in advance for those who intend to go to the Institute building, since the EPIS will be distributed according to said request.
The Institutes Building will have opening hours from 07:00 to 19:00.
* The distribution of PPE will take place like these last weeks, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., which will also be the concierge hours. People who come only in the afternoon must collect PPE before 2:00 p.m.
* For access outside these hours, the personal access card must be used.
* The presence of staff in the institutes must follow the written plan
For each institute and the number of people in each space, the IPRL-26 instruction must be respected.
* In the dining area, the use of the tables will only be individual.
* ALL people entering the building must pass the CARD through the
reader when entering and leaving, especially those who are going to stay in the building after 2:00 p.m.
* The building will be closed by the Security Service at
* From 2:00 p.m. the door will remain closed and must be accessed